The Berlin Freifunk community comes together each Wednesday at 8pm in the c-base, Rungestraße 20 (near S+U Jannowitzbrücke). At these meetings you can learn everything you need for running Freifunk - from constructing antennas to configuring access points. If you want to participate, you will find interesting projects and the right people to kick off your own project! There are many opportunities for supporting Freifunk: as network engineer, programmer, author, designer or idea promoter...
We communicate not only face-to-face at the meetings but also through public mailing lists. After registration with your e-mail address, you need to click the link in the confirmation mail. You can choose between instant message delivery and a daily digest.
- Berlin Wireless Berlin's Freifunk list
- Berlin Neukölln Neighborhood's list for Berlin Neukölln
- Berlin Treptow-Köpenick Neighborhood's list for Berlin Treptow-Köpenick
- Berlin Spandau Neighborhood's list for Berlin Spandau
- WLANnews Communities' news and news on wifi and free networks from Germany
- WLANware Technical discussions on wifi hardware from all over Germany
- WLANtalk A transregional mailing list for communication between the individual Freifunk communities
- Twitter Follow us on Twitter
Some members of the Freifunk community can be found in IRC: irc://open.ircnet.net/#freifunk
You have suggestions on how we could improve the website or have found some errors? Please report these here. The source code of the website can be found on github.com/freifunk-berlin/berlin.freifunk.net.